Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My dream vacation.

To me, the most special placeto go on vacation would be Austrelia,Airlie Beach. I'd like to spend ten days.I'd go by ship my favorite way to travel.I'd need to bring tennis shoes, shorts, hat,T-shirts, sneakers, sunglasses with me and some light clothes. The climate is warm and sunny. So, I need a sandalas, jeans, bikini and camera. Of course, I'd buy new clothes for my trip. The first thing I;d do is go Crocodile Sagari. The Airlie Beach includes a river cruise, native animal show, open-air wagon tour, outdoors and spot an estuarine(saltwater). Also, I can to visit wonderful Wildlife Park. This park includes collection of Australian fauna, reptile habitats, water bird displays, cassowary rainforest.
I hear the Airlie Beach is excellent there. I'd also leave some time for Airlie Beach Sugar Mill Tours. Trying local foods is one of the best parts of traveling. I'd try seafood, vegetables, fresh sugar, and while I was there. Maybe I'd pick up some sorvenirs to bring home.
I'd also take picture about my trip and buy post cards to send to my family and my friends. This is all imagined, of course. But I can dream, can't?

3 comments:

rebekah simonds said...

These activities are very intrasting! I would love to try your dream vacation too!

nora&pablo&pets said...

Hi Olga,
The Austrelia is my second dream vacation county, maybe one day we can go together.

ofe1990 said...

Olga I hope you can make your dream vacation true. I believe that a persons like you ,can reach all your goals.You are a very nice person thanks for be my frien.